Is there a fee involved in the application?
Landlords do charge a non-refundable application fee--in which case, of course, you might want to be more certain of your interest before submitting the application. Usually, the application fee is, in fact, a charge for running a credit check on you, generally around $25.00 to 30.00 for which you should get a receipt for your records.
- What is «an Application for Waiver of Court Fees and Costs»?
- What is a «rental application form»?
- Why do you charge for your service?
- How much are you supposed to tip movers?
- What information do I need to fill out a rental application?
Did not find what you were looking for?Contact Us
tenant legal rights
member search process
Customer issues and requests
what Apartment Hunters service is about
application, credit check etc