What should I do if I feel that I am being discriminated against on the basis of my ethnicity, gender, sexual preference, or faith?
The Department of Consumer Affairs' Guide for California Tenants gives information on dealing with a situation of discrimination. See our resources page for a link to their Website.
- What is the Fair Housing Act?
- Does the Fair Housing Act prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation?
- How is «discrimination» defined when dealing with rentals?
- How do I begin packing?
- How much are you supposed to tip movers?
- What do I do if I believe Ive been the victim of illegal discrimination in housing?
Did not find what you were looking for?Contact Us
tenant legal rights
member search process
Customer issues and requests
what Apartment Hunters service is about
application, credit check etc